Lyophilisate based on organic wild rose juice
Diet suplement in capsules - 60 capsules, 18 g (60x300 mg)
It is a rich source of vitamin C (its total content is 0,3-1,7%, sometimes it reaches 6,0% and even 12,0%). In addition, it is a unique source of astragaline, quercetin, tyliroside, proanthocyanidin and galactolipid - a compound with a strong anti-inflammatory effect.
Lyophilisate based on ecological wild rose juiceis rich in natural fruity vitamin C, originating entirely from pressed fruits – 100 ml of juice contains as many as 450 mg. Because of the content of other naturally occurring substances, such as beta-carotene and bioflavonoids, the fruity vitamin C is many times better absorbed than in the case of synthetic vitamin C. Vitamin C, lycopene and bioflavonoids exhibit a strong antioxidant effect – they protect the cells from oxidative stress by neutralizing free oxygen radicals which are especially hazardous for the organism. By consuming products rich in these elements, you support your immune system, slow down ageing processes and improve the functioning of your circulatory system.
Ingredients: Lyophilisated wild rose juice 80%, micronized apple fiber 20% (± 5%), cellulose capsule shell.
Nutritional value in 100 g of the product: 1250 kJ /298 kcal, fat: 0,40 g, saturated fatty acids: 0,21 g, carbohydrates: 60,8 g, including sugars: 45,1g, dietary fiber: 22,1g, protein: 1,26 g, salt: 0,07 g, sodium: 0,03g
Recommended daily intake: two (2) capsules per day, preferably before a meal. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Additional information: Store in a dry and shady place, keep out of reach of small children, after opening store at room temperature. Do not use if the seal under the plug is damaged or missing.
The manufacturer owns most of the raw materials from its own organic farm, which is under constant control of the Bioekspert certification body
The outskirts of the Białowieża and Knyszyn Primeval Forests were selected for the cultivation of the plants from which juices are obtained due to the lowest content of heavy metals, industrial pollution, pesticides and other toxic compounds.
- small size – 1 capsule is a substitute of 50 ml cup containing the fresh juice
- condenced source of vitamins and other nutrients helpful for the body
- best way for people who can’t drink or eat pickled foods due to gastrointestinal problems
- suitable for vegans - capsule shells are made from cellulose
- quality guarantee made of carefully selected varieties of fruit and vegetables on properly prepared soil (patent claim)
Found in scientific research
Wild rose juice:
- Natural source of vitamin C, pro-vitamin A, easily digestible, recommended in pro-health prophylaxis.
- Supports protection against oxidative stress by neutralizing free radicals harmful to the body.
- Helps to counteract aging processes.
- Helps in maintaining correct functioning of the circulatory system.
- It positively influences the reduction of "bad cholesterol" due to the content of gallic acid, while supporting the circulatory system.
Wild rose: properties and nutritional value
Among about 1400 species of rose, there are 23 growing wild in Poland. The varieties of wild rose differ in flower colour (from pale pink to amaranth) as well as in shape and colour of fruits (purple red or coral, spherical or oval-elongated). It is the flowers and fruits of the wild rose which, because of the abundance of substances contained therein, constitute herb material. The wild rose fruits have record-high content of vitamin C – it is 30-40 times higher than in citrus fruits. They also contain a variety of different vitamins – A, B1, B2, E, K, as well as folic acid, carotenoids, flavonoids, organic acids, tannins, pectins. They are used in treating high blood pressure, heart and liver diseases, and as a vitamin medicine. They have a reinforcing and anti-inflammatory effect, they help in treating gastrointestinal tract diseases and protect from scurvy. What is more, the flowers – thanks to a large quantity if flavonoids, anthocyanins, tannins and essential oil – are mainly used in treating indigestion, sore throat and skin problems. Infusion from rose petals can be used to clean the face to refresh the complexion.
The wild rose fruits are valued for their high content of vitamin C. 100 g of fruits contain about 500-700 mg of the vitamin. Its content in raw fruits is several dozen times higher than in the case of citrus fruits. Drying, freezing and boiling it causes the quantity of vitamin C to lower significantly, but it still remains several times higher than in the case of citrus fruits. One to three wild rose fruits cover the recommended daily intake of vitamin C for an adult.
Wild rose fruits, used for healing purposes, are picked in August and September, when they are ripe, soft and juicy.
Listed below are the most important properties of wild rose fruit:
- Supports the immunological system, that’s why it is used in treating cold and during pregnancy, and as a preventive measure.
- Supports the treatment of sore throat.
- Protects the circulatory system and strengthens blood vessels.
- Lowers high blood pressure.Has an anti-inflammatory effect.Protects from scurvy.
- Relieves the symptoms of rheumatism.
- Lowers the level of cholesterol.Relieves the symptoms of respiratory diseases.
- Has a tranquilizing effect.
- Reduces insomnia.
- Reduces the feeling of tiredness.
- Treats gastrointestinal tract disease.
- Relieves the symptoms of diarrhoea and indigestion.
- Supports the combat with urinary tracts.
Manufacturers and production process confirm:
As the producer confirms all products are made by using the fiber of original variety of Gold Milenium® apples. They introduced bioactive active compounds in the form of dietary supplements made on the base of vegetable and fruit functional food of organic origin. They get most of the raw materials from their own organic farm which is controlled by a certifying body (Bioekspert).
Due to the lowest levels of heavy metals, industrial pollution, pesticides and other toxic chemicals, they produce in the areas of the Knyszyn and Bialowieza Primeval Forests. This is why the raw materials used in the production of this supplements have the highest quality.
Thanks both to the proper method of soil preparation as well as to the proper choice of vegetable and fruit varieties used in the production of biopreparations, this supplements feature a stable level of antioxidants.
Both the bacteria used in the biopreparations production and the production technology of dietary supplements have been patented.
Each product released to the market has been tested with regard to the heavy metals, pesticides, bioactive compounds (fitamins) content. Also the basic microbiology levels was checked.
The viability of probiotic bacteria in preparations is between 90 and 95%
Supplements show very wide spectrum of health-supporting activities which have been identified by researches and publications.
Lyophilization is a low temperature dehydration process that involves freezing the product, lowering pressure, then removing the ice by sublimation. Lyophlisates are obtained in the form of amorphous powders or lumps with a large surface, which makes them dissolve faster than crystalline or gassy preparations. Also they can be hygroscopic. The primary purpose of freeze drying within the food industry is to extend the shelf-life of the food while maintaining the quality.