Lyophilisate based on organic sauerkraut juice
Diet supplement contains 60 capsules x 300 mg
Ingredients: Lyophilisated sauerkraut juice 80%, micronized apple fiber 20% (± 5%), cellulose capsule shell.
Nutritional value in 100 g of the product: 9,860 kJ /2,330 kcal, fat: 0,005 g, saturated fatty acids: 0,002 g, carbohydrates: 0,315 g, including sugars: 0,026 g, dietary fiber: 0,11 g, protein: 0,125 g, salt: 0,158 g, sodium: 0,063g
Recommended daily intake: two (2) capsules per day, preferably before a meal. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- small size – there is no need to drink 1-2 glasses of juice
- condenced source of vitamins and other nutrients helpful for the body
- pickled veggies and fruits are becoming very popular
- best way for people who can’t drink or eat pickled foods due to gastrointestinal problems
- suitable for vegans - capsule shells are made from cellulose
- quality guarantee - made of carefully selected varieties of fruit and vegetables on properly prepared soil (patent claim)
- Supports the proper secretion of digestive enzymes and hydrochloric acid by regulating the proper pH of the stomach.
- Helps in cleaning the digestive tract from putrefactive bacteria.
- Naturally rich source of sulfur, calcium, potassium, vitamin C and selenium compounds.
Nowadays pickled products are becoming very popular. Unfortunately not everybody can drink or eat them without gastrointestinal irritation. Our suplements are the best way to get yourself a dose of it.
Found in scientific research
- It is a rich source of glucosinolates which contain sulphur. From glucosinolates, isocyanates, thiocyanates and indoles are created, which protect the organism from breast, testicular, bladder and colon cancer.
- It regulates the alkalinity and acidity of the stomach (a 500 mg dose of the Lyophilisate 30 minutes before a meal prevents the creation of stomach gases).
- It influences correct secretion of digestive enzymes.
- It is the main source of calcium, potassium, vitamin C and selenium compounds.
- The lactic acid bacteria contained in it are very effective in cleansing the gastrointestinal tract from decay bacteria, which creates perfect conditions for the development of benevolent intestinal bacteria having a direct influence on fat digestion.
Manufacturers and production process confirm:
As the producer says all products are made by using the fiber of original variety of Gold Milenium® apples. They introduced bioactive active compounds in the form of dietary supplements made on the base of vegetable and fruit functional food of organic origin. They get most of the raw materials from their own organic farm which is controlled by a certifying body (Bioekspert).
Due to the lowest levels of heavy metals, industrial pollution, pesticides and other toxic chemicals, they produce in the areas of the Knyszyn and Bialowieza Primeval Forests. This is why the raw materials used in the production of this supplements have the highest quality.
Thanks both to the proper method of soil preparation as well as to the proper choice of vegetable and fruit varieties used in the production of biopreparations, this supplements feature a stable level of antioxidants.
Both the bacteria used in the biopreparations production and the production technology of dietary supplements have been patented.
Each product released to the market has been tested with regard to the heavy metals, pesticides, bioactive compounds (fitamins) content. Also the basic microbiology levels was checked.
The viability of probiotic bacteria in preparations is between 90 and 95%
Supplements show very wide spectrum of health-supporting activities which have been identified by researches and publications.
Lyophilization is a low temperature dehydration process that involves freezing the product, lowering pressure, then removing the ice by sublimation. Lyophlisates are obtained in the form of amorphous powders or lumps with a large surface, which makes them dissolve faster than crystalline or gassy preparations. Also they can be hygroscopic. The primary purpose of freeze drying within the food industry is to extend the shelf-life of the food while maintaining the quality.