Juvenil plus vitamin C liquid dietary supplement, supplementing the normal diet with vitamin C and a set of nucleotides, low molecular weight peptides and amino acids.
Product is based on a summary of worldwide scientific research and knowledge in the field of immunology, nutrition and rediscovered holistic approach to human body care.
Net volume: 100ml
Nucleotides are the basic units that build DNA and RNA nucleic acids, whose importance in the body lies in the ability to regenerate and form new cells. They are also a component of important cofactors that participate in the biochemical processes of our body. The demand for nucleotides increases during the development of children, strenuous physical and mental work and the elderly.
Vitamin C contributes to:
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- maintaining normal energy metabolism
Vitamin C helps in:
- the proper functioning of the immune system
- protecting cells against oxidative stress
- the proper functioning of the nervous system
- maintaining normal psychological functions
Ingredients: demineralized water, L-ascrobic acid, Juvenil (set of nucleotides, low molecular weight peptides and amino acids)
Additional information: the product is intended for adults and children over one year of age. Store in a dry and shady place, out of reach of small children, after opening eat within 2 months. Can be diluted with boiled, cool water. store at room temperature.
Adults: measure out using the enclosed measuring cup 3 ml, consume once a day.
Children over 1 year: measure using the enclosed measuring cup 1.5 ml, consume once a day.
You can mix with cool drinks and dishes. In order to achieve a physiological effect, the manufacturer recommends a minimum three-month treatment. Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
The recommended daily allowance contains:
children over 1 year, adults,
1,5 ml 3 ml
Vitamin C 12 mg 24 mg
(15% RWS)** (30% RWS)**
Juvenil 0,75 mg 1,5 mg
* Dietary supplement is not suitable for use as the only food source. Maintaining proper health requires a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Dietary supplements should be stored out of reach of small children.
** RWS - Daily reference intake of vitamins and minerals (for adults)