AQUA SOOL Coenzyme Q10
Net volume 10 ml
The product is intended for adults
Micellized product - the coenzyme absorbtion is higher than traditional solid forms.
Ingredients: water, stabilizers: glycerol and vegetable resin esters, acacia; DL-alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E), ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10)
Recommended Daily Use: 2x10 drops = 16 mg coenzyme Q10, 16 mg vitamin E (133% of the Reference Nutrient Value)
Usage: add to water or juice and drink. (Shake before use)
Do not exceed the recommended portion for consumption during the day. Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Store at <25 oC, out of reach of children.
Characteristics: gluten-free, lactose free, does not contain preservatives, suitable for vegans
The award-winning and patented micellisation process makes fat-soluble substances water-soluble. The micellized ubiquinone is much better absorbed by the body.
Manufacturer: AQUA MEDS GmbH, Lederergasse 35, 1080 Vienna, Austria
Information from scientific publications:
Coenzyme Q10, or ubiquitone, is a substance needed for the proper functioning of every cell in the body.
• it is an indispensable element of the correct course of the respiratory chain stages, which is the final pathway for the synthesis of ATP, i.e. the main energy substrate of the body.
• improves the functioning of organs that need a lot of energy, i.e. the heart and skeletal muscles, to function properly
• its role is important both in the prevention and support of the treatment of cardiovascular diseases: circulatory failure, ischemic heart disease, hypertension and arrhythmias
• supports diabetes therapy - helps regulate blood glucose levels
• increases the oxygenation of cells and protects them against the harmful effects of free radicals
• is an indispensable element in maintaining the health of physically active people
• supports the treatment of migraines and neurodegenerative diseases
• improves skin regeneration, soothes skin defects
• enhances the antioxidant effect of vitamin E
After the age of 35, the production of coenzyme Q10 decreases and its deficiencies may appear. Deficiencies of this substance are especially observed in physically active people.
The most important sources of coenzyme Q10 are fish, offal, spinach, broccoli and whole grains. Because it is a hydrophobic substance - "fat-like", it is absorbed only in their presence. Unfortunately, ubiquinone is sensitive to heat treatment and degrades at too high temperatures, as well as under the influence of long storage of food products. Therefore, the best way to supplement coenzyme Q10 in the body are highly absorbable supplements. The micellized form of this compound is characterized by its best bioavailability and absorption in the body.